Addendum to the Regulations of the competition
to the Terms of the XII International Vocal Competition named after Zara Dolukhanova "Amber Nightingale".
1. XII International Vocal Competition named after Z. Dolukhanova "Amber Nightingale" is held in two formats: online and offline.
2. All Russian participants in both nominations (who have Russian citizenship) will be able to take part in the competition only offline, that is, to attend the auditions in Kaliningrad personally. Meanwhile, all the conditions stated in the Terms of the Competition remain the same.
3. Foreign participants (including those studying in Russian educational institutions) can optionally take part in the competition both offline (having arrived in Kaliningrad) as well as online (remotely).
4. For foreign participants choosing the offline form of involving, all the conditions of the competition remain unchanged.
5. For foreign participants choosing the online form of involving, the conditions will be the following:
a) The online auditions will be held as video recordings (video recordings should be made between 01.01.2022 and 01.09.2022).
b) Each performance must be recorded in one file without any editing. It is allowed to provide files of performance recordings, which are complied with the competition programme, made at different times during indicated above period.
c) Concert recordings or recordings of the other competition auditions will be not accepted.
d) Recordings should be sent as a link to the following cloud services:
Yandex.Disk, Google Drive (Google Диск), Mail.Ru Cloud (posting the performance recordings on any social media platform is prohibited). In case the participant is not able to make a link, it’s allowed to send the recordings by email.
e) Recording links should be indicated in Application Form.
6. According to the Terms of the Competition the entry fee should be transferred to account of MCC “Amber Nightingale” Ltd. with the following remark “Charity fee for the XII Competition "Amber Nightingale".
The account details:
ООО "МКЦ "ЯНТАРНЫЙ СОЛОВЕЙ"
Банк: КАЛИНИНГРАДСКОЕ ОТДЕЛЕНИЕ N8626 ПАО СБЕРБАНК
Кор. счёт: 30101810100000000634
MCC “Amber Nightingale” Ltd.
Taxpayer Indication Number (INN): 3906966053
Tax Registration Reason Code (KPP): 390601001
Principal State Registration Number (OGRN): 1153926022139
Bank: KALININGRAD BRANCH N8626 SBERBANK
Corr. account: 30101810100000000634
The bank receipt of payment should be attached to the competition documents.
7. All diplomas for the foreign winners of the competition will be sent by email indicated in the Application Form.
8. The procedure of rewards payment to the foreign winners of the competition will be considered individually with each person.
9. The competitors are judged by professional international Jury located in Kaliningrad.
10. Jury decisions are final and not subject to review or discussion.
11. All other conditions of the competition remain unchanged.
Detailed information about the conditions of the competition is available on official website (www.yantsol.ru).
For all further questions please address by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).